Re: Cannot delete dialup entry

  • From: "Bijay C. Vijayan" <bijay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:07:08 +0300

i refer to an earlier mail on this issue in this group...by Eran Levi

After you have create a dialup entry

You then cannot delete it ( if you have more then 1 dial up entry's in your ISA
Server then you can del all of them but one that have to remain as your primary
)

But if you uncheck the " Use dial up Entry " box all of that isn't mater

And ISA Wont dial your connection !

Cheers

Eran Levi

From: "William England" <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>