Re: Cannot connect my website to the extern internet

  • From: "Quita Harris" <qharris@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:39:27 -0700

I had the same problem, IIS was not running on ISA, followed the
instructions but could not view the web page in browser:

Solution:
I created a host record in my dns server with the IP address of your web
server, you should be able to view the page in your browser then.

ex.

then, creat a destination set referencing the host record you created,
under web publishing use the destination set you created above.

hope this help, I spen two weeks trying to publish this site.
GOOD LUCK!

If you need additional details let me know