Cannot browse after ADSL Disaster

  • From: "Belinda Metcalf" <belindam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:20:01 +1100

We currently had our ADSL connection disconnected by accident.
At the time we had to go back to using a standard dial-up account at
which time we had to run the Secure Mail Server wizard in order to
receive email. Previously our ADSL router was using port redirection for
this type of thing.

We are now back online with ADSL and although our ADSL router says we
are connected we are unable to browse the internet or send and receive
email on either the server or any client computers.

I have checked all DHCP etc entries and they are all correct and
pointing to the default gateway (ip of the ADSL Router).
I cannot think of anything else which could be wrong.
The only thing which changed during the process was the fact that i run
the secure mail server wizard.

Regards,
Belinda Metcalf