RE: Cannot apply rules by User ... get Authentication D ialog Box and fail

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.Vinay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:49:41 -0700

Hi
 Me too have similar problem, When configured the rules using IP address
everything works fine. But when we give NT authentication for  users they
will not be able to browse the Internet, page will get displayed with isa
denies Url.
I have enabled ask user authentication for outgoing requests. But nothing
works.

Vinay.