RE: Cannot access SSL sites

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 06:00:40 -0800

Hi William,

I haven't followed the thread as Tom was handling your issue.
If I can take you back in time, those log entries are pretty clear to me:

(first entry): the sc-result code is 10054.  This is a Winsock response meaning
the connection, although initially accepted (listener responded), the
connection was dropped (reset) afterwards.  Since this appears to be an SSL
connection (SSL-tunnel), there may have been a problem in the SSL handshake.

(second entry): the sc-result code is 12209.  This is a proxy auth failure.
Since there was no allowed traffic, there is no rule to quote.

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:05:36 +0200
 "William Robertson" <robertson.william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

Jim, it looks like Tom is probably getting some well deserved rest as I
haven't seen a post from him for a few days now. Would you perhaps have any
insight for me into the matter Tom highlighted with regards my SSL issue?
See below for more info...