RE: Cannot access SSL sites

  • From: Jim Harrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:28:19 -0800

I know how it generally works; I was asking William for his scenario...

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org
  Read the help / books / articles!

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 09:36:42 -0800
 "Sam Chapman" <adminone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.ISAserver.org

 Jim,

If a user tries to go to a disallowed site they will get the "page
cannot be displayed" screen or if you have setup the rule to redirect to
a certain page the user will get that page. For example I have my
disallowed sites redirected to "isaserver.org.

Sam