RE: Cannot access FTP or HTTP from ISA Server

  • From: "Edward Sullivan" <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:07:24 -0600

Yes, by the following means:

1.      localhost : 8080
2.      127.0.0.1: 8080
3.      Internal IP: 8080
4.      External IP: 8080
5.      NetBios Name (I used the actual NetBios name, not "NetBios Name"): 8080
6.      Settings blank - nothing specified

I get the same error for all of the above methods, which is:

"The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings."