Can not view ISA reports

  • From: "Badri Khanal" <badri.khanal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:18:23 +0545

Hi all,
I can not view the ISA logs (Summary, Web usage, Traffic & Utilization etc)
from within ISA mgmt console. Previously I was able to do so. Just double
clicking on the report name would open up the browser window with all the
reports.

I would highly appreciate your help in this regard,

Thank you,

---------------------------
Badri Khanal
Systems Administrator
United Mission to Nepal
Post Box 126
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977-1-4268900, 4228118
Fax: 977-1-4225559

"This electronic message may contain confidential information. If you have
received
it in error, please immediately inform the sender and delete the mail and any
attachments.
Unless it relates to the official business of UMN, any opinions, views and
other information
expressed in this document are those of the individual sender".