Can not access PDC / ISA with firewall client installed

  • From: "James Partridge" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 10:49:36 -0600

I am running a small network with the PDC, ISA and exchange server on the
same box. Everything is fine until the firewall client is installed on the
workstations. The workstation can see the PDC when browsing the domain but
can not authenticate to it and therefore not access any shares but can
still access external sites through the ISA proxy.

I'm probably being a bit dull but any advice would be appreciated.