Re: Can ISA Stand-alone be upgraded to a ISA Array

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:06:59 -0700

Can ISA Stand-alone be upgraded to a ISA ArrayHiya Dave,

    You will lose all your settings, because they don't migrate by default
    You can run the Schema update wizard at any time before installing
Enterprise Edition in array mode.  It will simply fail if you run it after it
succeeds once.
    You can do two things; recreate your settings from scratch or try the
export/import script I gave Mark in an earlier post.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG