Re: Can ISA Server support Auto dial and auto disconnect ?

  • From: sanjay varma <sunjayverma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ISAserver.org Discussion List\]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

I have a Internet based leased line to Connected to my
router and my two branch offices also connected to the
same router and my router has only one ethernet
adatper

so my branch office requests and internet traffice
comes from the same ethernet ..

currently i m using  winproxy to serve http access to
my corporate office and as well as my 2 branch office
s, it is working fine.

now i want to impliment ISA 2000. i removed winproxy.
on the same machine  the movement i install isa server

It is disabling all in bound access.

i am able to configure my corporate users to access
internet. but comming to brach office they are not
able to ping to isa server..

please let me know how to impliment ISA in Complex
networks

please help me out

My ISP Ip 202.202.202.X
My Corporate 192.168.1.x/24