RE: Can ISA 2004 server not joint to Domain and still support VPN client?

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:26:30 -0500

Hi Wendy,

Well, its one of those days. I tested on a clean test bed and it works
fine. Not sure why it didn't work in the first rendition, but the ISA
firewall does NOT need to be a member of the domain and RADIUS auth
works a treat, just like its worked in the past.

Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder
Get the book!
http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7