Caching

  • From: "Ben" <ben_snell@xxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:36:53 -0600

I have installed ISA in a cache only configuration.
On the cache confirguation I have set the TTL 100%. The cache size is
150mb and the intranet site I'm pointing at is 2.5mb.
I have added a scheduled download to go to the site and this download
shows in the logs. The intranet site is set to expire content in one week.
The event logs records that this happened and the number of pages. The
logs shows the individual pages that were visited.
HOWEVER when I use cachedir this just shows the cache as 0 bytes/0% disk
usage. Have I got the wrong end of the stick by think that the cache is
empty? Am I using cachedir correctly? Am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks in advance
Ben