CITRIX NFUSE stopping IIS requires restarting every 3-4 hours

  • From: "Darryl Janetzki" <darrylj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:06:48 +1100

I have and ISA server protecting two CITRIX NFUSE servers and another WWW
server. The WWW server is performing OK. The CITRIX IIS service stops for no
apparent reason.

If you http://localhost   a web server security error or Digest authentication
error occurs. Restarting the IIS server from the IIS manager or   iisreset
/restart  resolves the problem for a couple of hours.

The IIS logs and ISA URLSCAN logs do not indicate any problems nor does the
Event log on the CITRIX servers. Restarting the CITRIX XML service does not
resolve the problem. Thus I believe it is an IIS problem.

I wonder if a special configuration is required for URLSCAN on ISA for CITRIX
NFUSE and OWA to resolve this problem. The ISA server is W2K3, ISA standard in
Integrated mode with authentication enabled for the ISA logs.

Thanks in advance
Darryl Janetzki