RE: CISCO IPSec VPN

  • From: "Rafael Rodrigues - nTime" <rafael.rodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:06:47 -0300

But it's network must be 10.21.90.144/30. I cannot change my internal
network (192.168.10.0/24) to be a /30!
This VPN it's closed with a partner. My partner has a firewall-1 and his
maked this VPN using a /30. At firewall-1 he adds a interface using this
network, and configurei fase I to connect using his external IP (internet
IP) and fase II using 10.21.90.145/30.
So, the guy from Cisco VPN server and my partner (from firewall-1) told me
this king of situation its commom. Any large companies ho want give access
to some internal network to a vendor, to protect his network, the company
estabilish these king of rules.
What I don?t understain, why firewall-1, cisco, Linux with a OpenSwan and
othe kind of site to site VPN can make this VPN and ISA Server 2004 cant!

Thanks!

Rafael Rodrigues.