RE: Bypass proxy question

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:38:35 -0500

I finally got to read it. Both parts. Unfortunately, it looks like I have
everything configured exactly right, so I am still at square one. I would
have preferred something stupid like adding an extra period, as I did when I
first set up WPAD last year.

Perhaps it is my old Baystack 350T switch. Although I could still ping
internal servers and workstations, reach file shares, etc. when the internal
web sites and Internet were inaccessible. But I have seen strange things like
that happen before.

I'll post back if I figure it out. If anyone has any other suggestions I
welcome them. Thanks for trying Jim and Tom.

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley