RE: Bypass proxy question

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:47:09 -0500

I'll search for it again. I did a search in all ISA MS newsgroups for bypass
proxy and found it there.

I do have it set for auto-config and it is configured in the browser settings
according to how I have it in ISA. This was auto-configured as I did not
enter it manually.

I am aware that they are meant to work together, not one supplanting the
other. Just the same, it appears to be going to ISA anyway for the internal
web servers. The same servers are also published servers, although I don't
see how that would affect it since the DNS is resolving the FQDN to the
internal IPs.

The browser does say it is in the Local Intranet zone, so I am really lost as
to why the state of the Internet connection would affect it.

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley