Browsing from ISA server

  • From: "Sharma, Shobha" <c-ssharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:52:41 -0500

Hello

I can't browse from ISA server. The ISA server primarily used for
publishing the internal web sites to the Internet. The ISA server sits
behind the CSS (Cisco content switches). ISA has 2 NIC, external and
Internal. Internal NIC is configured with DNS. The system policy to get
to the listed sites is enabled on the server. Web proxy setting is
enabled on the internal network. I configured the browser on ISA server
to point to internal IP of the ISA server (web proxy client settings).

The resolution for the sites works fine.

The browsing from the ISA server to specific site is required to
retrieve third-party root list sequence number from
<http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trust
edr/en/authrootseq.txt for the certificate hat is used to publih a
secure site on ISA server.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Shobha Pandey