RE: Browser Hijackers

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:48:32 -0700

Actually, without the support of "those who make the rules", your ISA policies
are so much floofy stuff.
Get them to publish an "acceptable use policy" for the company and make the

Personally, I favor aluminum softball bats as a "user adjustment" tool; they
make such a satisfying "bing" when they make skull
contact.

 Jim Harrison
 MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
 http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver