Re: Blocking w32.blaster.worm?

  • From: Raji Arulambalam <rajia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:39:47 +1200

Hi

How would you block this on a MS Proxy Server 2 server. I have a client that
is still running this. I have tried getting them to move to ISA but no luck.

Cheers

Raji Arulambalam

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.