RE: Blocking Peer-to-peer file sharing application (kaZaa)

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:14:54 -0400

This is so odd, I always have to fight to try to use Kazaa (lite of course)
not that I downloads anything though !!

What are the circumstances where people have to BLOCK it to stop the use of
it.
I have always had to create a complex set of rules to allow it (when
required).

Not real important, but just curios.
Mark S