Blocked emails

  • From: "Russ Reed" <russ.reed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:14:43 -0700

I have a server setup with ISA and Exchange 2000. I am trying to setup
Site & Content Rules. I setup a rule allow Domain Users access to all
destinations and all content. I am allowing all protocols to any request.

When I enable my Site Rule, SOME of my out going emails get hung up in the
Exchange SMTP Que. If I open my rules up to allow any request to all
destinations (anonymous access), the emails go out without any problems.

I am missing something. Any ideas why only some messages get stuck?

Thanks
Russ