Re: Block everything

  • From: "Hugh Roberts" <Hugh.Roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:24:19 +0200

Create a packet filter
Start with "Block packet transmission" and run the wizard ...

$subst('Email.Unsub')

$subst('Email.Unsub')

Engen Petroleum Limited, disclaims liability for any loss, damage or expense
however caused, arising from the sending, receipt, or use of this e-mail and on
any reliance placed upon the information provided through this service and does
not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information. Please visit
http://www.engen.co.za/content/disclaimer/default.htm to view the full
disclaimer.