RE: Block Web access for non-Web Proxy clients

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:44:33 -0700

Dan,
Thank you for your email. I have it applied but I get this error. Is it
the cause that your internal isa ip address differs from me?

The Web Proxy filter failed to bind its socket to 192.168.1.254 port 80.
This may have been caused by another service that is already using the
same port or by a network adapter that is not functional. To resolve
this issue, restart the Microsoft Firewall service. The error code
specified in the data area of the event properties indicates the cause
of the failure.
 The failure is due to error: 0x80072740