RE: Block TGZ files with GFI DownloadSecurity.

  • From: "David Farinic" <davidf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:22:05 +0200

Add "application/x-tar" to the Scanned Content Types from Microsoft ISA
management -> ISA servers -> Extensions -> Web filters node ->
Properties of GFI DownloadSecurity web filter.
That's should be enough.
BTW: It will be added to the default set of scanned content types in
next version of DS.

With Regards David Farinic