[isalist] Re: Blackberry Enterprise Server

  • From: "Young, Gerald G" <Gerald.Young@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:36:53 -0500

Andrew,

In order to perform wireless provisioning, the handheld software on the
device needs to be 4.0 or greater and the Blackberry Enterprise Server
also needs to be version 4.0 or greater.  If either side is older,
wireless provisioning will not work.

Try www.blackberryforums.com <http://www.blackberryforums.com/> .

Cordially yours,
Jerry G. Young II