RE: Black Listing Connections

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:26:51 -0500

As an example, we had to have the IP of our network changed last year
because we got on a black-list, simply because we had an IP that was in
a known cable-modem range.  Once you're on one of those lists, you can't
get off of them, no matter what you do.  We found out about it when
e-mails to one of our parent organization started bouncing...