RE: Black Hat Conference was FAR OUT!

  • From: "Joseph" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:42:15 -0800

Hey Tom,

That's why I pointed that out.  It seems that when the ones are turned
into zeros there could be some information that is indeed left behind.
Or left out as the case maybe. As part of my log file white paper, I've
included information about various registry settings that one could use
to see if a system was being compromised or not and what to do to
protect those log files.  I like digging into this stuff.  Just all is
time consuming.

I really should start going to those types of conventions. I would gain
a lot out of the attendance.

Joseph