RE: Best approach to eradicate attacks?

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:17:58 -0700

Hi Bill,

It really is this simple - if ISA warned you, it blocked it.
If you want to have a bit if fun, you can track him to the ISP and
report him to (usually) abuse@<isp.com>.
Remember to include your log entries that show him scanning you.

   MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
   http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
   http://isatools.org
   Read the help / books / articles!