RE: Be careful with GFI mail security 9 installed on exchange 2003 box

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 00:41:15 -0700

Of course, looks like the step about taking a backup of the system before
installing new software was overlooked as well.

Installing new/upgrade/changed software onto a production server without
having a plan to revert is asking for trouble. (Yes, hand raised, admitting
I have committed the aforementioned sin a number of times.)

John T
eServices For You