Bandwidth through ISA server

  • From: "Terry Caleb" <tcaleb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:22:53 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

   What kind of connections are people using through ISA? Currently we
connect these up to our T1's that our districts receive from us, but we are
looking at 100MB to 1GB network connections this next year, and I wonder if
it will have any problems handling that kind of throughput, either in
Firewall or Proxy/Cache mode?

  Thanks,
Terry
Mail was checked for spam by the Freeware Edition of No Spam Today!
The Freeware Edition is free for personal and non-commercial use.
You can remove this notice by purchasing a full license! To order
or to find out more please visit: http://www.no-spam-today.com