RE: Bandwidth Priorities problem

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <bartleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:16:32 -0400

That would be fine. It is a test network I run from home so I don't get
fired for breaking something at work. I'll email you separate with the
info and an account. It has been running too long without a major
problem anyway :-)

I did have bandwidth control working in the previous build for this same
test environment. The big difference in the current incarnation is
Win2k3 throughout. I love being able to see what breaks before I
implement it at work. Adds to the mystique ;-)

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley

  _____