RE: Bandwidth Priorities

  • From: Edward Sullivan <esullivan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:17:24 -0600

"Q. How can I assign a Bandwidth Quota on a user basis?. eg:  user 'John' is
allowed to download 500 Meg a month, and after this she is denied access to
the Internet."

"ISA Server does not currently support this feature, however, you may
install a 3rd party add-on to ISA Server. Check out our list of 3rd party
products from this website (http://www.isaserver.org/)"

Rats.