[isalist] Re: Backup Exec 10 and ISA 2004

  • From: "Simon Burrows" <SBurrows@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:06:56 +1000

From: <Backup Server Computer>

To: Local Host

Type: Access Rule

server

Action: Allow

Protocol: VERITAS RA

From: Local Host

To: <Backup Server Computer>

Users: All Users

Configure the Backup Exec Media Server

1.      Open Backup Exec management console
2.      Select Tools then Options from the menu
3.      Select the Network item from the Properties tree view
4.      Tick Enable Media Server TCP Dynamic Port Range and enter in the
range 10100 - 10150
5.      Tick Enable remote agent TCP Dynamic Port Range and enter in the
range 10200 - 10250
6.      Click OK
7.      Exit Backup Exec

Hope this helps.