[isalist] BackUp and Restore Question

  • From: "Doige, Clayton" <clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:16:48 -0000

Hi all, quick question, what's the best way to back up ISA server to
migrate the configuration to another new bit of hardware. I am looking
at deploying the same configuration in a new physical location on new
hardware and my main concern is preserving the digital cert imported
from the front end Exchange server.

Many thanks for any tips in advance.

Clayton Doige

IT Project Manager

CME Development Corporation

T: 020 7430 5355

M: 07949 255062

E:clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:clayton.doige@xxxxxxxxxxx>

W:www.cetv-net.com <http://www.cetv-net.com>

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this message or its contents may be subject to legal restriction or
sanction. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by electronic mail and delete the original message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.