RE: Back to back DMZ Exchange and SMTP relay

  • From: "Gillian Cook" <gcook@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:00:35 -0400

Sorry I wasn't clear.

Mail is flowing from the internal network to the Internet via B2B ISA's
and DMZ SMTP server.  Mail is NOT flowing from Internet to the DMZ SMTP
rely to the internal mail server.

Still curious the best way to troubleshoot this.  I did double-check the
server publishing rules and the remote domains config on the DMZ SMTP
mail relay server.  Maybe I'm missing something obvious but can't find
it.

Hhmmm....  Any ideas?

TIA,

Gillian