Back to Back STMP Publishing

  • From: "cismic" <cismic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 14:32:30 -0700

Hi All,

I've looked at the articles in the exchange kit and did not really see
anything much related to back to back SMTP with exchange and multiple
virtual servers.
It is amazing that from some sources I receive in email just fine on my
own servers, but when I switched my isalist account to my own servers I
received 3 emails then none, I'm unable to receive those items and had
to switch back to my msn.com account.  I would rather use my own mail
servers.

I made sure that I did not have SMTP 25 packet filters set and also made
sure that protocols were set. I must be missing something. I will have
to adopt the Missouri attitude.
If someone has a simple Visio diagram showing the inbound from external
isa > DMZ > Internal ISA sample setup please email it to me. And, what
the possible protocols should look like I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Joseph