Back to Back DMZ

  • From: "Anthony Roberts" <Anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:22:56 -0000

Right, I have built a domain for my DMZ (Doman.co.uk) in the domain is a Web
server and ISA, I am trying to publish a website in the domain with a different
domain name ie someone wants www.domain0.co.uk <http://www.domain0.co.uk/>
they get sent to the web server in www.domain2.co.uk , is this easyier than
what I wanted to do before which was publish a Web server by ip address. I have
also installed a DNS server where I am removed the dot folder, and configured
forwarders to the internet, Do I need this server, I would like to keep it
simple and I do not really know what I am doing Can anyone please help

Regards

Robbie