RE: BT ADSL USB modem not working with ISA

  • From: Harjit Gill <harjit.gill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:42:01 -0000

Hi Paul

I have configured the dial-up account on ISA but I can't seem to see any web
pages when I start explorer it says page cannot be displayed. Could it be
that on Dial-up entries section and where it says network dial-up account do
I put my username in that BT supplied or do I pick-up my administrator
account

Regards

Haj