RE: Automated Client config

  • From: "Andy Haigh" <ahaigh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:53:38 +1100

Seems to be when browsing the web. Comes up with "Opening page 'URL' "
at bottom right of IE, the banner then changes to the website in
questions and then finally the website slowly displays after a
looooooong wait.

If I manually enter the proxy detail everything runs fine, the same
website appears instantly.

Andy