RE: Authorization for Server Publishing

  • From: "Marc Reyes" <marcreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:23:41 +0800

Hi Chris,

I had a similar problem before. I don't know how to implement this using
ISA but I made a workaround using the SMTP connector of exchange, in the
delivery restrictions tab. It worked out fine, only those who are
allowed to send and receive internet mail can pass thru.

I've stumbled across the SMTP filtering of ISA and there is the Users
Tab where you can block specific senders or the domain itself, but I
haven't tried it yet. Maybe you can check it out if it works for you.

I hope it helps.

Marc