Authentication problems with Win2000 digest

  • From: "kiumars" <kiumars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:50:50 -0700

Hi, I have problems using win2000 digest authentication settings in ISA.I
keep getting the username/password window at the client's browser. The
network is a lab and there are three machines in the internal interface of
the ISA server(One win2000 domain controller, ISA server, win2000 client).
I look at the domain controller's event viewer, and I get authentication
failure message logged(with the ISA server requesting a login on behalf of
the user).I can log into the domain from the client's workstation and the
ISA server. Also I can get successful authentication with the basic clear
text authentication, but not with the win2000 digest setting. I have
installed all the service packs and updates. I would appreciate any
response to this.

Thanks
Kiumars