Authentication of Firewall client

  • From: "Don" <dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 17:17:29 -0600

I have our ISA server set up in Integrated mode ie it is both firewall and
cache. It is behind another firewall and we use integrated authentication
for out going web requests. The ISA is a member server of our Active
Directory domain. We use proxy client to authenticate our users enabling
them to browse the WEB etc. This works well. We also have two Mail servers
behind the ISA and published through it. This also works well. However we
also have a small number of PC's with Firewall Client running on them.
These PC's appear to have access with out authentication. That is they
show up with firewall sessions running even when the user has supposedly
been blocked.

Do I have a configuration problem?
What is the fix to make sure that the Firewall client also uses user
authentication?

Thanks for your help

Don