Authentication for internal webapplication

  • From: "Daniel" <wilen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 01:45:17 -0600

Hi,
I'm new to ISAserver, and I need some advice regarding how to publish an
internal website.
I want to authenticate users on the ISAServer before the user will gain
access to the internal website. The users are defined in a SQL database,
so
using win2000 accounts is not an option.

Can I develop an Application filter for this purpose, or does anyone know
about a third party product that will achieve this?

Any advice is appreciated

/Daniel