Re: Authentication does not work on my ISA server machine

  • From: "Marcos" <informatica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 04:23:09 -0600

i give 2 solutions
1º create a schedule task to stop the isa and then start it again you can
find a command that is quite nice in www.isatools.org
2º you can do as i did it i use windows 2000 server whith active directory
i took me awhile to understand the destinations sets but where's what i
did i wanted all the users in my network to access one site
www.sconrado.pt
and 3 other i created a destination set to all users acess that 4 sites
anonymous then the other users have complete acess to all the other sites.
if you have any questions informatica@xxxxxxxxxxx
ps sorry about the mistakes but i am portuguese :)
my experince in isa server is 4 years.