Authentication does not work on my ISA server machine

  • From: "cutegurl985" <cutegurl985@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 00:52:44 -0600

I have got a problem. I hope may be someone out there who will help me.
When I enable Ask unauthenticated users for authentication in Outgoing Web
Requests, I can't access any website or connect msn messenger on my ISA
server computer while my internal client PCs do OK. I use Firewall Client
on ISA server computer.
The reason I require authentication is Download Security because when I
install DownloadSecurity, webproxy and firewall services stop after a day
or so and do not start. I think it is beacuse I allow anonymous access to
ISA server.
Any solution? Please Help