Re: Autentification with Internet Explorer

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:27:20 +0200

WHen you ant to use ISA as a proxy server you have to choose 2 way of
telling to ISa that you are a legal cusstomer :)

Autenticating by USERNAME or BY IP adress.

Both case you need to create a rule (or both) in Site and COntent rule
for letting USERS (user or group) or COmputers (IP) to acces the Internet
trought ISA.

Choose what kind of "autentication" best fits your needs and go create
the rule :)

Bogdan