RE: Audio Galaxy and ISA

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:25:06 +1100

Thanks Tom

BTW I notice a spelling mistake in the security checklist part 2 on the
website.

Not to be too picky, but I believe its in the third paragraph. evening -
shouldn't that be even.

Silly but I thought you might like to know

Note: Before evening getting into the specifics of ISA Server configuration,
you should always install the latest hotfixes for both Win2k and ISA Server.
At the time of writing this article, MS has released a Security Hotfix
Rollup that updates the operating system with all the currently available
hotfixes since SP2. You should also install the ISA Server SP1.

Greg Mulholland