[isalist] Re: Article Website

  • From: "Roy Tsao" <caohuiming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 16:22:22 +0800

Quite Agree!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John T (Lists)
  To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:54 PM
  Subject: [isalist] Re: Article Website

  Sorry, but any new site will not be able to compare to the information and
resources already freely available at the following sites:

  www.isaserver.org

  www.isatools.org

  www.isaserver.bm

  blogs.technet.com/isablog

  John T

  eServices For You

  "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

  Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)