Re: Arrays

  • From: "Kopi Morning" <kopimorning@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:55:38 +0700

Hi,
I have the same problem, Tom Shinder has give the answers, and yet still not
solved.
Below is the address.

HTH
Arachnids

Hello,

 tshinder has just replied to your topic entitled - My experiences in running 2
ISA Servers in Array mode - in the Installation Issues forum of ISA Server.

 This topic is located at http://www.isaserver.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000573.html